Senior Rep Team Pictures | Urban | Park Locations | Franklin Indiana | Livanet

 Class of 2023, Shelbyville Indiana Photographer, Senior Year Photos

Shelbyville High School


This is it, my last blog post of my 2023 Senior Reps!  Today is the day to feature Livanet!  

Livanet will graduate on Saturday, and I cannot wait to be there to see her, and rest of the Shelbyville Senior team walk across the stage with their diplomas!  I cannot believe how fast this school year went by; I feel like I was just photographing the team's introduction sessions.  Let's take a look at Livanet's Senior Session!

Livanet chose Franklin Indiana as her location for the main senior session, we visited multiple locations and got some amazing photos.  We started on the property of the Garment Factory.  The brick walls, stairs and an area with tall bush bundles made for perfect photo opportunities.  Then we moved on to Province Park where the trees were in full bloom and provided a spring vibe.  Livanet had a outfit change at this location which looked amazing with all the white flowers!  The final location was downtown Franklin, this was the perfect spot to end her session with so many options.  I love photographing in front of the courthouse (all over Fraklin actually, lol), Livanet rocked this location as all the others.  I'm definitely going to miss all the 2023 Senior team, Thank You Livanet for having me be your Senior year photographer! 

Okay, let's take a look at Livanet's gallery.  Be sure to subscribe to my blog as I have more of Livanet's Senior year to share.  

All the Love,

Gina














































If you would like to see Livanet's introduction blog post with more photos Livanet's Introduction Session 

NOW Booking Class of 2024 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi