Chicago | Trump International Hotel and Tower | Indiana Photographer

Hello Chicago!  What a trip I had!!  A vacation of taking Photos, what more could I ask for...Im going to start with my Favorite building...I have edited all of these in black&white...my favorite way to show city photos...My fav building was Trump International Hotel and Tower....Love that building!!  Beautiful was the word that came to mind when I looked up and saw the building for the first time.  It was high, like it was reaching up to heaven...this building was overlooking the river, and stood out very elegantly!  Take a look at my photographs, comment below on your thoughts :)

-Gina







Comments

  1. These are gorgeous!! Love seeing the reflections in the glass - adds another point of interest to your beautiful work. Plus- photography vacation?! That's the dream!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It as a great 4 days of Chicago...spent with a great friend!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi