Senior Photo Session in Indianapolis Indiana - Maraya

 Class of 2023, Senior Photography, Shelbyville Indiana High School

Indiana Senior Photographer


The time has come to share my 2023 Senior Reps Senior sessions, as I'm writing this graduation is so close and their last day of being a Senior has already happened.  This year I had six 2023 senior reps, I cannot express how much I'm going to miss them.  We have spent many hours together, photographing all the seasons, sports, prom, cap and gown and many others.  

Today I want to feature Maraya!  Class of 2023 and a soon to be graduate of Shelbyville High School, in Shelbyville Indiana.  For her main senior session, she chose Downtown Indianapolis Indiana, along the White River Canal and City Circle.  We had a beautiful day, walking around and finding the best locations for Maraya's senior pictures.  We ended her session in Shelbyville Indiana, in a beautiful field and Maraya chose special clothes to wear that represents some of her family members, I loved this! 

Take a look below a some of my favorites from this session.  Be sure to subscribe to my blog as I have many more sessions of Maraya to share along with the rest of my 2023 Senior Rep Team.


All the Love,

Gina







































If you would like to see Maraya's introduction blog post with more photos Maraya Introduction Blog


NOW Booking Class of 2024 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi