High School Senior Pictures | Batesville Indiana Photographer | Riley

 Class of 2023, Senior Photography, Shelbyville Indiana 

Batesville High School


Today I am sharing 2023 Graduate Riley!  She just recently graduated from Batesville Indiana High School and is on her way to Purdue later this summer.  

For Riley's session, we used multiple locations in Batesville and in Shelbyville.  The first few locations were at Riley's Church, St. Louis Catholic Church and downtown Batesville with all the umbrellas (this was a must!)  When I lived in Batesville, I always wanted to photograph someone in front of this Church, my dream came true, and I loved it!  I loved Riley wanted a photo with her Bible too!  And those umbrellas, we had to have a special photo!  Riley is a dancer and has all the moves, so an aerial cartwheel was needed.  Next location was a beautiful field with all golden sunlight!   Then on to the river at Sunset Park in Shelbyville.  Love river photos and Riley made my job easy here.  The next location was an area in Shelbyville that has an old bridge/railroad tracks and other spots that are perfect for photos.  To end the day, we headed to Blue River Park for a few photos.  While we were waiting for the sun to set more for sunflower photos (those photos will be posted soon) we took advantage of the beautiful area back by the green bridge.  Absolutely stunning!  These photos of Riley were some of my favorites!  

Let's check out Riley's gallery!  I have so many favorites!  Be sure to subscribe to my blog as I have many more sessions of Riley to share!

All the Love,

Gina


































If you would like to see Riley's introduction blog post with more photos Riley's Introduction Session


NOW Booking Class of 2024 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi