Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Session | High School Photography

Seniors, Class of 2023, Shelbyville Photographer


Shelbyville Indiana Senior High School


Introducing Livanet, Gina Wiseman Photography Senior Rep Team 2023

 




The time has come to introduce Gina Wiseman Photography's Senior rep team!  Im super excited to share my 2023 Senior Rep's mini session galleries, we had so much fun.  Getting to know each girl and having them in front of my camera was a great way to prepare them for their big senior session and by finding out their style I was able to find locations that fit them perfectly!  Let's get started with Livanet!

Meeting Livanet was a highlight of my day!  She has never been photographed professionally and when you check out her gallery (below) you will see she rocked it, I could tell she was the perfect fit for my senior rep team. In her down time, Livanet likes to spend her free time playing tennis and other activities with friends.  She also enjoys track and golf and hopes to play on Shelbyville High School sports teams her senior year.  I am super excited about that as I love to photograph seniors participating in their favorite sports! She loves to spend time with children and helping them learn, she currently is undecided on a career path, but plans on attending college. 

Now you know few things about Livanet, let's take a look at her introduction mini session.  We chose downtown Shelbyville Indiana as her location and with the town recently been renovated it was the perfect choice!  

Thanks for letting me share Livanet, now on with her gallery!

Gina














NOW Booking 2023 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer