Senior Pictures Photo Session | Downtown Shelbyville Indiana | Country Setting | Kaitlyn

 High School Senior Photography, Class of 2023, Senior Photos

Shelbyville Indiana High School


Today I'm sharing 2023 Senior Rep #4, Miss Kaitlyn!  She will graduate from Shelbyville Indiana High School in a few days.  Kaitlyn was my first Senior Rep for 2023, and what a fun year of photographing her!  I have actually known Kaitlyn for many years, since she was in middle school.  So, I'm not technically saying goodbye to her as I will see her weekly at Church, but I will miss seeing her in front of my camera.  Being her Senior photographer was so much fun and I can't wait to see what her future brings!

Check out Kaitlyn's gallery from her main senior photo session, we used a variety of locations that included the downtown Shelbyville Indiana.  We definitely took advantage of all the pretty flowers around town!  Next location was right outside of the town area, which has an old bridge that was perfect for photos!  On the way out to the country location, we stopped in an area that had amazing fall-colored trees so that was a must.  After that out to the country went!  The most perfect location!!  We had a beautiful sunset with all the tall grasses and all the country stuff.  A great way to end an amazing senior session.

Take a look below a some of my favorites from this session.  Be sure to subscribe to my blog as I have many more sessions of Kaitlyn to share along with the rest of my 2023 Senior Rep Team.


All the Love,

Gina






























If you would like to see Kaitlyn's introduction blog post with more photos Kaitlyn Introduction Session

NOW Booking Class of 2024 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi