Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

 Class of 2023, Senior Photography, Shelbyville Indiana Photographer

High School Senior Portraits


Whew!  I'm getting so emotional as I write blogs for my Senior 2023 Reps.  This year has flown by, I can't imagine how the girls and parents are feeling!  This year I had the pleasure of having 6 seniors on my team, 5 from Shelbyville Indiana and 1 from Batesville Indiana.  All will be graduating in the next week or two.  I am honored to have photographed their Senior year in high school.  

Today I want to share Alyssa's Senior Picture gallery, some of my favorites!  Alyssa will be a 2023 Graduate of Shelbyville Indiana High School.  For her main senior photos, she chose different locations in Franklin Indiana.  We started at Indiana Masonic Home/Compass Park area, what a gorgeous location!  Alyssa rocked all the photo spots, a true model for sure!  Our next location was a field that was perfect for sun in background photos.  I had so many favorites from this location.  Next, we headed downtown Franklin Indiana, one of my favorite locations for Senior photos!  As you will see (check out her gallery below) Alyssa was amazing, check out the Pink Dress photos, Stunning! 

Take a look below a some of my favorites from this session.  Be sure to subscribe to my blog as I have many more sessions of Alyssa to share along with the rest of my 2023 Senior Rep Team.


All the Love,

Gina


































If you would like to see Alyssa's introduction blog post with more photos Alyssa Introduction Session

NOW Booking Class of 2024 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer