Open Field Senior Session in Shelbyville | Indiana Photographer

Seniors, Class of 2023, Shelbyville High School, Indiana Senior Photographer 

Introducing Kaitlyn, 2023 Senior Rep team member.




I am so excited to show off Kaitlyn in an introduction mini session we had recently!  Kaitlyn will be a 2023 Senior at Shelbyville High School in Indiana.  I have known Kaitlyn for a few years, since she was in middle school, and I knew she was going to be beautiful.  When I decided to have a senior rep team, she was one of the first to sign up, with her personality and the way she loves to have fun I knew she was the perfect fit.  Kaitlyn plans on attending Ivy Tech and become a nurse. She loves to be around children so I can defiantly see her in the pediatrics field.

We met up at a local field where yellow wildflowers were everywhere, great spot for a senior photo session.  If you are from Shelbyville Indiana, any guess as to where this location is?  I bet you can't guess!  lol.

Let's take a look at Kaitlyn's session, do you have a favorite?   Tell me in the comments!

Gina





















NOW Booking 2023 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website






  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer