Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | High School Photographer

Class of 2023, Seniors, Shelbyville Indiana Photographer


Shelbyville High School | Indiana Senior Photographer


Introducing Maraya - 2023 Senior Introduction Mini Session



In today's blog, I am featuring Maraya!  Im super excited to have her on my 2023 Senior Rep Team and we had a blast photographing her introduction mini session outside the Shelbyville Indiana Library and a close by alley area.  

I met Maraya back in April for prom photos, she was beautiful in her red dress and perfect makeup and hair.  When I showed her prom photos to my friends, I would call her the model!  So, you know how happy I was when she wanted to be on my GWP senior rep team.  Maraya is a cheerleader for Shelbyville Senior High School here in Indiana.  In her spare time, she likes to spend time with her family and friends.  She plans on attending Indiana University (ok, I do forgive her for this! lol) and major in business.  

Ready to see her introduction gallery?  Let's do it!

Gina




















NOW Booking 2023 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa