Senior Pictures Photo Session at Anderson Falls | Shelbyville Indiana Photographer | Alexus

Class of 2024, Indiana Senior Photographer, Senior Year Photos

Rushville Indiana High School 

Let's talk about 2024 Senior Rep Alexus!  She will be graduating in the next few months from Rushville Consolidated High School.  The time with Alexus and the other 2024 reps have gone fast!  I can't think about it too much or I will cry! 


 

Alexus chose Anderson Falls, a park in Bartholomew County, close to Columbus Indiana.  This location was chosen for Alexus's main senior session.  I have always heard this area was perfect for a photo session, however without many months of rain, the falls had dried up!  Ugh!  Nevertheless, we still had gorgeous views to work with.  Of course, Alexus was on point!  She was a trooper walking around the rocks and water puddles.  I think we captured many gorgeous photos; I really can't pick a favorite as I love all of them!  We decided to walk out to the parking area in hopes to catch a beautiful sunset, which we did.  Alexus glowed with the sun shining behind her, a very summer look for sure!  To end the session, we decided to go back to an area that had a very small waterfall.  Little did we know, we had an audience for the whole session, a baby snake!!  The snake was under a rock and his or her head was sticking out and just watching!  Kinda scary but also kind of cool!  lol! 

Let's get on with Alexus's gallery, I bet you can't pick a favorite!  Make sure you subscribe to my blog as I have few more sessions of Alexus to share.  

Check out Alexus's Introduction session Alexus Introduction Session






































2025 Seniors!  My Senior Rep team applications will go live March 11, 2024.  If you would like more information on what a senior rep team is, let's talk! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Senior Pictures in the Country | On a Farm | Shelbyville Indiana | Samantha