Senior Pictures in downtown Madison Indiana | Ohio River |Samantha

Class of 2024, Senior Photography, Waldron Indiana High School,

Indiana Senior Photographer


This blog post I am sharing 2024 Senior Rep Samantha's main senior session.  I cannot believe she will be graduating in 2 months, crazy!  Thankfully we still have a spring session, Prom and Cap/Gown photos to do, which will be here before we know it.   




Samantha is a Class of 2023 student and a soon to be graduate of Waldron High School, in Waldron Indiana.  For her main senior session, she chose Downtown Madison Indiana, and along the Ohio River.  We had a beautiful Fall Day, walking around and finding the best locations for Samantha's senior pictures.  We ended her session along the Ohio River and of course catching the beautiful bridge in the background. 

I love that Samantha wanted to include brother in some of her pictures, adorable!  Take a look below at some of my favorites from her session.  Do you have a favorite?


Be sure to subscribe to my blog as I have many more sessions of Samantha to share, along with the rest of my 2024 Senior Rep Team.


Check out Samantha's Introduction session Samantha Introduction Session Gallery


All the Love,

Gina










































2025 Seniors!  My Senior Rep team applications will go live March 11, 2024.  If you would like more information on what a senior rep team is, let's talk! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Senior Pictures in the Country | On a Farm | Shelbyville Indiana | Samantha