Senior Photos downtown Madison Indiana | Shelbyville Photographer | Olivia

 High School Senior Photography, Class of 2024 Senior Photos

Rushville Consolidated Indiana High School

Today I'm sharing 2024 Senior Rep Olivia!  She will graduate from Rushville Consolidated High School in just a few months.  Olivia was my first Senior Rep for 2024 to photograph and what a fun year of photographing her!  I'm really trying not to get too emotional writing these blogs, I know I will see Olivia and rest of team a few more times this season. :)



Olivia chose downtown Madison Indiana for her main senior session, she mostly wanted town photos, but we managed to grab a few by the Ohio River and ended her session at Lanthier Winery.  What a gorgeous town, Olivia fit right in!  She definitely rocked this session, her style fit in with all the different building colors around town.  I think Olivia favorite location was the alley photos, I have many favorites and couldn't pick a favorite if I had too.  However, I do love the photo with Olivia standing in front of a yellow building, looks like a coastal vibe type of photo.  At the winery we grabbed a few photos as the sun was setting quick.  All the beautiful trees and flowers gave us a beautiful backdrop.  A great spot to end a beautiful senior session.  Thank You Olivia for trusting me to capturing your senior year! 

Take a look below a some of my favorites from this session.  Be sure to subscribe to my blog as I have many more sessions of Olivia to share along with the rest of my 2024 Senior Rep Team.


Check out Alexus's Introduction session Olivia's Introduction Session
















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Senior Pictures in the Country | On a Farm | Shelbyville Indiana | Samantha