Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Downtown City | Candace

 Class of 2024, Senior Photos, Indiana Senior Photographer

Waldron High School, Shelby County 


Say Hello to Candace!  She will be a 2024 graduate at Waldron High School in Shelby County, Shelbyville Indiana.  Graduation is coming up and I want to share her Senior Photos gallery.



Let me just say...Candace is adorable!  I could tell she was a little nervous about having her photos taken, which most seniors are.  But she Rocked her session!  This session was photographed downtown Shelbyville Indiana.  We had many locations that provided a town vibe background that Candace was wanting.  

Take a look at Candace's gallery, I have so many favorites!  Thank You Candace for a fun afternoon!  I wish you the best! 

All the Love,
Gina































NOW Booking 2025 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi