Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

 Class of 2024, Senior Photographer

Shelbyville High School, Indiana


Introducing Alexus, Gina Wiseman Photography 2024 Senior Rep Team




Today I would like to introduce 2024 Senior Rep Alexus!  I can't wait to share her Introduction session gallery!  We met up in Shelbyville Indiana at what looks to be a small railroad station, but it's actually restrooms for the walking trails close by. I have had a clients request this location, so I know it's a favorite!

Alexus will be graduating from Rushville Consolidated High School in 2024.  Her future plans are to attend College and major in Pediatric Oncology Nursing.   For fun Alexus enjoys working as a lifeguard during the summer, hanging out with friends AND she loves Starbucks!  Which is great because I love Starbucks too!!  Alexus loves to post on Social Media and is very positive and outgoing.  Im so excited to have Alexus as a part of my 2024 Senior Rep Team.  Also, Alexus will be featured in Inspiring Teen Magazine issue #70.  I cannot wait to share this magazine with you!

Take a look at her introduction mini session below, give Alexus a huge welcome!

All the Love,
Gina

















This is one of Alexus photos that will be published in Inspiring Teen Magazine!




















NOW Booking 2024 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi