Senior Photos in Shelbyville Indiana - Kelsey

 Class of 2023, Seniors


Kelsey Senior Pictures in Shelbyville | Class of 2023


Shelbyville High School | Indiana | Senior Photographer


Introducing Kelsey, Gina Wiseman Photography Senior Rep 2023



Today's feature 2023 Senior Rep is Kelsey, I can't wait to share her mini session gallery!  We met up in newer area of Shelbyville Indiana at what looks to be a small railroad station, but it's actually restrooms for the walking trails close by. Let me know if you like this new area for photos, I'm kinda loving it!  

 Kelsey will be graduating from Shelbyville Senior High School in May 2023.  Her future plans are to attend Purdue University (yay) and study to be a veterinarian.  I knew I liked this girl, Purdue and animals, perfect fit for my senior rep team. :)   For fun Kelsey enjoys cheering for the Shelbyville Golden Bears football and basketball teams.  She also enjoys being in Synergy, SHS show choir and loves spending time with her family and friends.  

As you can see, Kelsey is very photogenic and was ready for anything I asked her to do.  I'm so excited to have her on my team and can't wait to photograph her in all stuff that brings to a senior year in high school.  

Take a look at her introduction mini session below, give Kelsey a huge welcome!

Gina























NOW Booking 2023 Seniors! 

Gina Wiseman Photography is a Senior Photographer in Shelbyville and serves the surrounding areas of Batesville, Columbus, Edinburgh, Franklin, Greensburg and Rushville, Indiana.

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

Want more Senior information?  My Senior Website

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer