6 Months Photo Session | Shelbyville Indiana Baby Photographer




 Today we return to Miss Charlotte's baby adventure.  I have blogged about her Fresh 48 session, Newborn session and now 6 months milestone session.

I love photographing babies at 6 months, capturing their little personalities and all the new things they are starting to do.  Their smiles are the best. I always know when mom or dad is behind me, that is always the best smile!  Charlotte was no different and she was the perfect model!

I like to start my 6 month photo sessions with baby in a onesie (either in white or favorite color) on the air mattress I have in my white studio.  I capture baby sitting up with a bunch of pillows to support baby, laying down playing with their feet, tummy time and I try to get few sibling photos.  Next we move baby to baby bed.  This is my favorite prop to use!  In the baby bed they roll, play in a safe area and I capture all the goodness.  Sometimes I capture parents and siblings playing with baby, these moments are really the best photos.  Then (depending on baby) we move to a rocking chair or a high chair.  This is where baby is changed into the favorite outfit mom brings.  All the smiles come out, now they can see mom and dad (and siblings) and the fun begins. While baby is in any of these nursery props, baby is always kept safe, never put in a unsafe position.

I would love to share some favorites from Charlotte's 6 Months session.  Take a look and let me know what you think, comment below.

Interested in checking out my other work?  www.ginawisemanphotography.com is place to go.

All the Love,
Gina




















Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions? 




Comments

  1. Absolutely thrilled with our experience with a Baby Photographer in Charlotte. Exquisite photos, exceptional talent, and a joy to work with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer