Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer

Baby Photography, Birth Photography, Newborn Photography, Shelbyville Indiana

Wow is all I can say! Photographing Miss Josienne's home birth was amazing, emotional and rewarding. My first time photographing a home birth, I wasn't sure what to expect but it was an experience I will never forget.
Mom was simply amazing, her strength was more than I could handle, I may have cried for her. She handled this birth better than I ever could or would have...as I needed all the drugs for pain in my deliveries. Not only did she have amazing support from her awesome husband and daughter, but her Midwife http://www.divinebirthmidwifery.com/ and Doula http://www.indybirthservices.com/ was there providing all the support and care mom and baby needed. The love of this family and strength of mom definitely shows these photos. Take a look and let me know what you think.  Stay tuned for the Fresh 48 session, I will be blogging that soon!
All the Love,
Gina

PS.  Interested in my birth photography?  I would love to talk with you!  Let's Talk!
























Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa