Batesville Indiana | Children and Family Photographer | Fall Sessions 2017


  Can you believe it's time to talk about Fall Portrait sessions?!  Where has the summer gone?  I always think I do not like the Fall (Im defiantly a summer girl) season...but when I see the leaves changing colors, cooler temps, family gatherings etc. I change my mind!!  Now since Im offering Fall Portrait sessions (Children/Family) I can't wait!!  Want to see my dates before anyone else?  Just click on this link http://eepurl.com/cV29ln, more information at end of this post..

Last year I was able to take photos at awesome locations.  The first few photos was taken at Ramsey Farms, in Shelbyville Indiana.  This family is one of my favorite families and always fun to photograph.  We used different locations on their farm and also tractors as props!  I told you they are fun!  



Next location was a family farm in Enochsburg Indiana.  These kids were absolutely adorable!  We chose their woods as our backdrop as the leaves had changed colors and fallen to ground.  There might have been a few leaves thrown too! I love the photo with the family farm in the background...whom am I kidding...I loved them all! 




Next location takes us to The Apple Works, an apple orchard in Indiana.  This was a fun session as it included my niece and her boyfriend (now fiance) and their dog Remington.  We had perfect scenery to use as backdrops...who doesn't love a walk thru apple trees!?!






Next up is Kennedy Park in Shelbyville Indiana.  This is one of my favorite locations for any of my sessions.  Always guaranteed beautiful backgrounds..especially in the fall.  Im featuring couple families from this location as the lighting was perfect that afternoon. 








Next location was on a pond in the country, also on a family farm.  It was a bit chilly that day (Saturday after Thanksgiving) but the family was amazing.  We quickly took the photos and managed many different locations in 30 min.!!  Defiantly a beautiful family!





The next photos were taken at Southeastway Park in Indianapolis, Indiana and Pleasant View Apple orchard.  Beautiful locations, beautiful family and children.  I cannot think of a better way to work and spend my Saturday afternoon!  




  

 As you can tell Fall is the perfect time to update those Family Portraits!  If you would like to see my Fall Portrait session dates before anyone else...just sign up for my Preferred Email List...click here http://eepurl.com/cV29ln and you will receive a free gift from your session....Also, your name will be put in a raffle for a free 16x20 canvas from your session!!  Sounds like a cool club to be in, huh??  I would love to be your photographer! 

-Gina




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer