Happy 1 Year Birthday | Cake Smash | Batesville Indiana Baby Photographer

Last week I said I would be posting Miss Charlotte's 6 Mos. Milestone portraits....Well, I will be writing that blog but not today....Today I want to feature a 1 Year / Cake Smash Session.  Im trying something new how I show sneak peeks of a session...this is a test...let me know what you think!

Monday was spent with Mr. Gerald and his 1 year/ Cake Smash photos.  The theme was John Deere and was set up in my Batesville Indiana home studio. 

I photographed Gerald for his newborn portraits and was so excited when his mom scheduled his session.  I love keeping up with my adorable baby clients, watching them grow up and all the changes!  We started out with the 1 year photos, Gerald wasn't sure what to think.  Eventually he gave me his smile and showed me his dimples!  Then we started the cake smash, and all the fun began.  We brought out the tractors and the cake, we had to show him how to destroy the cake, but once he knew what to do he went for it!  He didn't get quite as messy as I had hoped, but he had fun, had sugar and that is all that matters!  Take a look at few of his sneak peeks, comment below what you think!

All the Love,
Gina











Interested in more of my photography?  www.ginawisemanphotography.com

Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?  Click here 
                                           http://bit.ly/GinaWisemanPhotographyCircle
for joining you will receive a free 8x10 collage of some favorites from your session, created by me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi