Batesville Indiana | Newborn | Baby | Lifestyle Photography

Hey Friends!  Another week of blogging! I mentioned in last weeks blog I would continue with Charlotte's Lifestyle Newborn session...Here it is!

I was super excited to photograph little Charlotte's newborn portraits, this session was photographed in my Batesville Indiana home studio.  I love Lifestyle Newborn photos!  While I do love the posed baby photographs, I love more capturing newborn baby in natural positions.  I love when I capture baby with eyes open, something about the click in the camera that gets their attention and look right at me and I get the perfect portrait for mom.  I always try to capture a moment between mom/baby and dad/baby, nothing else better than a bonding photo they will always remember. 

Thanks go reading thru my journey with Miss Charlotte.  Next week will continue with her 6 month milestone session.  Im honored to be her photographer, being with her from the beginning, watching her grow is such a delight and kinda makes me feel like part of the family.

Interested in my Lifestyle Newborn Photography?  You can contact me here Gina Wiseman Photography  I have a home studio in Batesville Indiana and a all white Nursery setup studio in Shelbyville Indiana.  I would love to meet you and your new baby and be your new photographer!

If you like what you see, please drop me a comment below.  I would love to see what you think!

All the Love,
Gina



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi