Fresh 48 | Columbus Indiana Baby Photographer

My goodness, it has been awhile!  I have made a resolution to Blog regularly this year...here I go!

Introducing Miss Charlotte! I was blessed to be asked to photograph and document her first 48 hours of life.  She was the perfect model, sweetest baby girl who already loved her mommy, daddy and big brother.  Charlotte loved being held by her grandma and loved receiving all the baby gifts, she wasn't too found of her first shots and bath though. I met Charlotte when she was just 1 hour old, she was ready to take on the world.  I can't wait to share some of  her Fresh 48 gallery.

Fresh 48 sessions are becoming a favorite of mine, capturing all the fresh goodness of a newborn baby.  This type of session is perfect for the family who does not want birth photography, but wants photos of  their new baby while still in the hospital or place of birth.  I come to the place of baby's birth (Hospital, Home, Birth Center, etc.) within 48 hours and photograph all the newness of your baby.  All the little details, skin to skin bonding, family bonding, first bath and anything else mom may want.

 If you are interested in a Fresh 48 session with me, contact me here Gina Wiseman Photography.  I would love to be your photographer and give you these memories of your baby. 

All the Love,
Gina





Stay tuned for the next blog post...Miss Charlotte's Lifestyle Newborn session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi