Mommy and Me Photo Session | Children Family Portraits | Shelbyville Indiana Photographer

Family Photography, Children Photography, Portrait Photography, Central Indiana Photographer

You guys!  Im so excited to share these sneak peeks of Brooke and Callen's Mommy and Me Portrait session!  Let's take a look at a few favorite things that made this session gorgeous! 

Lighting

The lighting for this session was AMAZING!  I always try and start my photo sessions at least 1.5 hours before sunset.  This time of day in the photography world is called The Golden Hour.  It gives off a reddish and softer glow and makes everything colorful, shadows are less dark on your clients  and highlights are less likely to be overexposed, giving you a awesome photo!


Location

This location had it all!  Spring is finally here in Indiana and everything is green!  I love the trees in the background with the rolling hills in front and off to the side was wild flowers!  I had many spots to choose from.  This was the perfect location for this mommy and me session.  Callen was able to run around as much as he wanted! 

What to Wear

Mom chose colors that went well with the lighting and location.  Brooke was in a white shirt that had bright color flowers and Callen's shirt was a sold color that complimented moms shirt.  Both stood out from the background and made their portraits look amazing!  I like to give my clients a What to Wear Guide, this is a list of do's and don'ts What to Wear Guide this will take you there. 

Props

For my children/family sessions there are a few things I like to bring:

 -Blanket/Quilt - if my clients have an special blanket/quilt I love adding these to their portraits
 -Books - capturing mom and/or dad reading to their child(ren) is one of my favorite portraits to capt-
   ure.
 -Bubbles - I have learned that bubbles is the best way to get a child active...seeing them run around 
   trying to catch the bubbles is a photo mom loves!
  -Flowers, Cookies, Cupcakes....especially for Mommy and Me portraits.  I try to end my mommy 
    and Me sessions with a little picnic...and kids giving mom flowers...LOVE this Moment!  Of 
   course I always make sure no one is allergic to any of these goodies.  :)

Last but not least....my favorite thing about this  session (and all sessions) is meeting and working with clients!  I always leave with new friends!  I love my clients...they are all pretty special people! 

Summer is here and Im ready to capture your family's special moments...If you would like more information or better yet, you are ready to book a session... Contact Gina I look forward to meeting you and your family!

All the Love,
Gina












Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi