Lifestyle Newborn Photo Session | Shelbyville Indiana Newborn Photographer

Baby Photography, Newborn Photography, Shelbyville Studio



What is going on?!  2 blogs in one week!  Studio and On location photo sessions have made me a busy photographer and Im so thankful! :)


Today Im featuring Mr. Dawson and his lifestyle newborn session...Im showing his sneak peeks Im emailing mom.  Dawson was 1.5 months when he came to visit my studio, this is one my favorite ages for photographing a newborn.  I know, I know some people and photographers do not consider  newborn photos at this age.  I do.  With my all white lifestyle newborn studio this age is perfect for the natural baby led posing.  Capturing babies with eyes open or closed makes this type of session fun and relaxing...no need to make baby fall asleep.  Dawson gave me so many smiles, his cuteness really comes out in his photos!  The photos with mom are extra special....I always try to get couple photos with mom, something to remind her how small and adorable her baby was. 
....
Take a look at his sneak peeks. do you have a favorite?  I do!  Can you guess which one it is?  Tell me below in the comments.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!  See you all next week!
All the Love,
Gina














Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi