Shelbyville Indiana | Newborn Photography Studio | Lifestyle Baby Photography | Gina Wiseman Photography

My new Lifestyle Baby Photography Studio is open in Shelbyville Indiana!!

I am so excited to show off my new studio, I can't believe it's ready to photograph your babies!  

Let me start off my introducing myself....

Hello Shelbyville!  My name is Gina and Im the photographer behind Gina Wiseman Photography serving Shelbyville Indiana, Batesville Indiana and surrounding areas. I specialize in Lifestyle Maternity, Birth, Baby, Children, Family and Seniors.  I want to bring your Real-Life moments to life by photographing those memories and keeping them close to you.  Your images will be authentic and distinctive, I will capture each moment for everlasting memories.  My portraits are classic and natural, I do not add or take away to portraits using photoshop.   I would love to be your photographer and share your special moments.  

So, about this new all white studio I have.....I have designed my studio like a nursery, using a minimalist approach.  While posed newborn photography is beautiful, my baby sessions are Lifestyle sessions meaning I use natural posing and natural lighting.   Props I have available to use during your session will be a baby bed, bassinet, bed, rocking chair, a newborn beanbag, baskets and a high chair.   My nursery studio is for newborn thru 1 year of age, so Im able to capture all the milestones of your baby.  Want to see my studio?  Take a look at the photos below...Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! 


















If you would like more information about Gina Wiseman Photography whether it is for babies, families or seniors contact me today, click on this link https://ginawisemanphotography.com/contact and let me know what your looking for.  

Also, if you are interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions...join my GWP Circle today! http://bit.ly/GinaWisemanPhotographyCircle will get you there!  By joining you will also receive a free 8x10 Collage designed by me from your first gallery!  And I have a Baby Grand Opening Special going on for my circle only (for a limited time)....I will see you over there! 

Thank You so much for reading about my new Lifestyle Baby studio in Shelbyville Indiana.  I can't wait to meet you and your family!  Contact me today for booking information! 

All the Love,
Gina

Want to see my work? Click here for my website.....https://ginawisemanphotography.com/
















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi