Lifestyle Family Photography Ideas | Shelbyville Family Photographer

Family Photographer, Children Photographer, Shelbyville Indiana Photographer


Lifestyle photography doesn't have to be boring, doing the same thing as everyone else.  There are many themes/events that could be used to make your family session unique.  Such as celebrating a new life (newborn lifestyle), fun day at the park, family reunion/party, visiting a zoo, celebrating a holiday, family vacation plus many more, it can be whatever you want!  Today Im featuring a session I had few weeks ago...I spent the morning with this family capturing real-life moments of fishing, family time, picnic and celebrating a birthday!  Fun times they will cherish forever.  

Thinking of Fall Portraits?  Lifestyle sessions would be perfect, with a few lightly posed family photos thrown in.  Just think of some of your favorite fall activities you spend with your family....why not hire me to document those memories?!  I would love to be your photographer and capture your memories.  Since Fall is so busy and I have few projects going on...Im only offering a few sessions this year.  Im announcing my fall dates to my GWP Circle first....http://bit.ly/GinaWisemanPhotographyCircle click on the link to join and get access to my dates and book before anyone else!  Plus you will also receive a 8x10 collage created by me of a few favorites from your session!  Im announcing dates on August 29, 2019 at 8pm...I will meet you over there!!

All the Love,
Gina



 





















Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi