In Studio Lifestyle Newborn Photography | Shelbyville Newborn Photographer

Newborn Photography.
Specifically Lifestyle Newborn Photography or may be called Baby Led photography. Ever hear of it?
Im sure most of you are more familiar with the posed and using props for newborn photography...but today I want to talk a little about Baby Led Newborn Photography.
So, what is this type of newborn photography? First off, these sessions tend to be less stress on the baby, mom and the photographer as baby is not put in the the posed looks and into props. The photos are focusing all on baby and family, while I may give few directions for the family photos I let baby be baby and capture all the newborn goodness.
Baby can be either awake or asleep. In my Lifestyle newborn sessions I like to photograph baby from 2-4 weeks, most of the time Im able to capture a good mix of both asleep and awake photos (depending on baby of course) giving you a variety of photos.
I offer 2 different packages for Newborn sessions. A baby only package which usually lasts about 1 hour and a Baby/Family package which can last up to 2 hours. I can do sessions in your home or in my Shelbyville Indiana studio which is set up for lifestyle sessions (more about this later, stay tuned). While there is time limits listed in my packages, I will take all time needed to capture your precious baby, making time for feedings, diaper change and time for mom to love on her baby...as baby's need this!
Interested in my Lifestyle Newborn photography? Have questions? Want more information?  You contact me Here.  I would love to talk to you and plan your session! ❤️
All the Love,
Gina



















Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Senior Pictures in the Country | On a Farm | Shelbyville Indiana | Samantha