February Love Valentine Mini Photo Sessions | Shelbyville Indiana Photographer

2020 February Valentine Love Sessions in Shelbyville Indiana

February is the month of Love, so I thought I would show a little Love and offer February Love mini session again, I offered these last year and was so much fun!  This session will be filled with all things to celebrate Love...all the things red and white with a special mini session price! I have activities planned to capture your kiddos having fun! This session will not be just for Valentine's Day but will be offered thru out the month of February 1-29, 2020. This session can be used for Babies (sitting up) and children held in my Shelbyville Indiana studio.

So, here is your invitation! Join me in the month of February and let's celebrate Love with photos of your kiddos! Contact me today to book your session! Love, Hearts, Candy and all things Red and White are waiting :)

Click for more information.....  Session Info
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me Contact GWP...Talk to you soon!  Be sure to check out a gallery from a recent February Love session below.
All the Love,
Gina























Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Senior Pictures in the Country | On a Farm | Shelbyville Indiana | Samantha