Newborn Photography | All White Lifestyle Photo Studio | Shelbyville Newborn Photographer

Baby Photography, Children Photography, Family Photography, Shelbyville Newborn Studio

Hi there! Welcome to Gina Wiseman Photography and Thank You for your interest in my Baby Photography. My Baby sessions are Lifestyle sessions that are photographed either in my all white nursery studio in Shelbyville Indiana or in your home. This type of baby photography uses natural posing (baby led posing), creating timeless and classic portraits for your nursery or photo book. My nursery studio sessions are for ages newborn thru 1 year.  Props I have available to use during your session will be a baby bed, air mattress bed, rocking chair, a newborn beanbag, baskets and a high chair For the Lifestyle Baby sessions I like to photograph babies from 12 days to 1 month old.   If you would like to see my all white nursery studio, click here Studio 

Meet Miss Nora!  These are just a few of her Lifestyle Newborn Portrait session taken in my studio.  She was such a doll, stayed awake whole time (any photos with eyes closed are blinks!  lol!)  She loved looking at the natural light coming in thru the door and windows.  As you look thru the photos make sure you see all the natural posing while laying on the air mattress bed and baby bed.  I did wrap her in a swaddle blanket to show the variety I can get with lifestyle portraits.  Take a look and comment below on what you think.  

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

I can't wait to meet you and baby!

All the Love,
Gina
























Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Senior Pictures in the Country | On a Farm | Shelbyville Indiana | Samantha