Mommy and Me Photo Sessions | Shebyville Indiana Family Photographer

Family Photography, Children Photography, Portrait Photography, Shelbyville Indiana

Could Spring be possibly here in Indiana?  It's so hard to tell, one minute we have snow, next minute is rain and now (as of today) we have sun, blue sky and temps in the high 50's.  Finally!!  

Since spring is here and it's almost Mother's Day, Im super excited to announce my 2019 Mommy and Me Limited Edition Portraits! Last year was so much fun so I had to bring them back! This year Im offering 3 separate collections to choose from, you pick the best collection for you! Im ready to celebrate all the moms and their kiddos...I will bring flowers, bubbles, books and if you want we can have cupcakes! You can also bring anything that is special that you and the kiddos like to do! Are you ready to celebrate being a mom? Celebrating, Fun, Moments...

Im starting a Sign Up list now, I will have a limited amount of sessions available. All you need to do is jump on the waiting list Mommy and Me Wait List  and I will email information to you next week!  I will see you over there!  

Check out my recent session with these beautiful ladies!  As you can see, fun was had by all including me.  😊  I know mom will cherish these photos forever. 

All the Love,
Gina

























Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Senior Pictures in the Country | On a Farm | Shelbyville Indiana | Samantha