Family Outdoor Lifestyle Photo Sessions | Shelbyville Indiana Family Photography

Family Photography, Children Photography, Lifestyle Photography, Shelbyville Photographer


What would be a perfect location for your family portraits? Do you have anything in mind? Would you just wing it, pick the first place your photographer suggests? Or would you just leave it up to the photographer and be surprised?  Locations are not limited to a studio set up but can be anywhere your family likes to have fun.  Locations can be in or outside your home, local park, farm, local farmers market, festivals, fairs, your hometown, a favorite town, anywhere!!  There is no limit to location choices. Last fall when I was asked to photograph the Crisman family we knew exactly where the location was going to be. ...Their future homestead. I'm featuring some of my favorite portraits from their session today.  Take a look and let me know your thoughts...Where would be your favorite family session location?

In my family lifestyle sessions I like to keep things natural, no stiff posing, just capturing your family in real-life moments.  I do give directions or scenarios to create these special moments.  As you will see below in The Crisman Family portraits I do photograph few with family looking at me (usually these are the portraits grandma wants) but most are with family playing, laughing and having fun.  I tend to start my sessions with the family walking, as if they are out in a park (or favorite location) having a family day and just enjoying their time together.  This scene usually makes the family feel relaxed and I'm able to capture them naturally.  Next, I like to have interaction with dad and a child while rest of family is watching the fun.  I capture great expressions during this time from both dad and child but the best expressions are usually from the family watching!  There are portraits I love include in a family session gallery...individual portraits for the kids, mom and dad alone, mom and dad with each of the kids, little details like holding hands and I love to capture special moments when the family does not know I'm looking.  To end the session I have the family either gather around and give each other all the love in a big hug or like in the Crisman's last portrait they are standing in their future backyard and this will be their view. Can you imagine waking up and having your morning coffee on the back porch and this view?! I'm excited to see their new home come together as I'm sure they are too! 

I have started to plan my Spring sessions and looking forward to the warmer weather. Are you a member of my GWP Circle? Well, why not? Now is the best time to become a member as I will announce my Spring dates to my GWP Circle first, plus you will receive a free 8x10 collage created by me of some of your galley favorites!
 GWP Circle is the place to go! 

All the Love,
Gina































Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?
GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus