Family Photography | Indianapolis Indiana | Southeastway Park | Gina Wiseman Photography

I love photographing Families!  Especially this family, The Herndon's.   They are such a special family, I was honored to be their photographer.  Ready to meet them?  Without further ado...I introduce The Herndon Family!


Right off you can tell this family is beautiful, inside and out.  We met up at Southeastway Park in Indianapolis, Indiana.  Weather was perfect, well maybe just a little warm as it was late July, but that didn't stop them from rocking their session.  I had arrived early and scoped out the perfect locations, I think I found the best spots!!  After you scroll thru their gallery, comment below your favorite photo and location!  I will post my 2 favorites at the bottom, so make sure you go all the way down to the bottom! :)









Since Im a Lifestyle Photographer, I really do not capture families in the strict posing.
I will take a few semi-posed photos for the mom and dad, you know the photos you can display on  your mantel...but I like to capture the family doing what they do together....having fun!  Take a look at the following photos...This family sure knows how to have fun and they sure love each other!











See, I told you they were fun!!  But!! I have saved my favorites for last.  I tried to get the kids to lay down on the ground with their heads in a circle...few of them did not want to lay in the grass (bugs maybe there!) So, the adults decided to show the kids there was nothing to be afraid of...they laid on the ground and I captured this photo...


Sometime seeing adults acting like kids is just want is needed to motivate the "real kids".  So this photo was the outcome of the kids on the ground.....Do you see why they are my favorites?


Want to see more of the Herndon's Gallery?  I just posted a slideshow over on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/Ginawisemanphotography/  check it out and let me know what you think!!

All the Love,
Gina

https://ginawisemanphotography.com/  Click here to go to check out my new website!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi