Columbus Indiana | Mill Race Park | Family Photography | Gina Wiseman Photography | Bywaters

You have to check this family out!!  Not only was this a family portrait session...it was also an engagement session!  What is more fun...this family is part of my family!!  So you can imagine the fun we had...so you will see a mixture of family, child, engagement in their gallery...Let's get started!




Meet Johnny, Jessica and Hunter.  Like I said, they are part of my family.  I love spending time with them and capturing their fun moments.  We met up a Mill Race Park in Columbus Indiana, it was a perfect fall afternoon.  My style of photography is lifestyle, I love to capture families in their real - life moments...As you can see even my posed photos are fun ( I make sure to take few of this type for grandma) but I stay more with lifestyle...giving directions to capture the perfect moment.














These are some of my favorites...walking, playing, a little posing....a family having fun!!  This location had the perfect lighting, great colors and the trees were awesome at framing the family...all of these together gave me portraits to be proud of.













We moved on to three other locations in the park, each one proving to be the perfect location.   We ended the session as I always do...capturing the family walking away.  In this case they were taking Hunter to see the water.  Can you see why I loved this session?  Please comment below your thoughts...Thanks for looking!

All the Love,
Gina

Want to visit my website?  Click here https://ginawisemanphotography.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi