Batesville Indiana | Baby Milestone Cake Smash Photography | Gina Wiseman Photography | Chloe

Today's Blog Post is featuring Miss Chloe!  Chloe and mom came to my studio for her Milestone 1 year and cake smash photos.  This was my first time meeting Miss Chloe, I really do not think she was a fan of me, lol!  We may have had few tears but I was able to capture her cute smile too!  She was adorable in her John Deer Green outfit.  This seemed to be the outfit that made her happiest...a true farm girl!  Those blue eyes, smile and those baby feet make these photo to be on my favorites list. 







Next was a outfit change to her Birthday Tutu!  The Pink and Gold was the perfect colors for this cake smash session.  Chloe was a little uncertain about digging into the cake, her toy cow though dug right in!  The cuteness continues in more of my favorites.










These two photos made it to my favorites list, how could they not!  This is exactly how I feel when I drop my cake!  



I love how Mom stepped in to help Chloe, a girl always needs her mom!  Capturing moments like this makes my job rewarding.  Mom and daughter....Love!  This proves a girl will always need her mom.





Rounding off my favorites list, of course I had to share couple black and white photos!  This was my first cake smash session,  I say it was a success!  What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts,  leave a comment below.  Thanks Mom and Chloe, see you soon!





All the Love,
Gina 

Want to see more of my work?  Check out my website www.ginawisemanphotography.com 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus