Shelby County Fair 2017 | Tractor Pull | Battle of Blue Grass


Shelby County Fair in Shelbyville Indiana was the location for Battle of Blue Grass Tractor Pull.  My brotherinlaw  (Ron Mitchell) is a member of Battle of Blue Grass and I thought I would take few photos for him, but turns out it was so much fun I had to take photos of all the tractors.  This is Ron (brotherinlaw) and his Allis - Chalmers tractor.  Funny thing is he has no idea Im taking his photo, anyone that knows Ron knows he does not like his photo taken....well this photo has become very popular on my Social Media....

Then I was able to capture Ron and his son Kyle discussing who knows what....Im sure they were talking about how to win the night....seeing Ron had just rebuilt his tractor and finished it 1 hour before having to be at the tractor pull....talk about cutting it close!  Anyway, I love how this photo turned out....



After what seemed like forever for the other group to finish...it was finally time for Battle of Bluegrass....Unfortunately I was not able to capture all the tractors in the group....it was too dark and lighting was not good....Here are some of the photo's I took....I apologize to the tractor owners I could not take photos of. 














The winner of the night was Kenny Powell, unfortunately his tractor was one of the  photo's I couldn't take.  Until next tractor pull...I'm off to buy earplugs cause I couldn't hear anything after this event!!

What do you think?  Ever been to a Tractor Pull?  I would love to hear your thoughts by commenting below.  

Want to know more about Gina Wiseman Photography and Preferred Email list?  Just click on this link http://eepurl.com/cV29ln, sign up and you will receive a free gift from your first session booked with me.  I look forward to planning your session!

-Gina



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer