Batesville Indiana | Family Baby Photography | Emmett

Meet Mr. Emmett!
 This was his 7 month milestone photo session in my studio in Batesville Indiana.  What a dream to photograph!!  He loved my camera, when he would hear the click his smile would just light up the room!  Emmett played with toys, blocks and even bubbles...but his favorite was having his photo taken with mom and dad.  They are a beautiful family and I enjoyed my afternoon spent with them. 

 Take a look at few photos from their session, Family and Baby sessions is defiantly one of my favorite things to photograph. The looks and emotions I see when families look at their photos makes me a happy photographer!  Want to see more of my photos?  Check out my facebook page www.facebook.com/ginawisemanphotography, lets connect today! 

-Gina


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi