Batesville Indiana Photographer | Baby Children Family Photography | Gina Wiseman Photography Studio

Hello there!
    I'm Gina, the photographer behind Gina Wiseman Photography.  I specialize in Birth/Lifestyle Newborn, Children/Family Photography.  I want to bring your Real-Life moments to life by photographing those memories and keeping them close to you.

    My photography style is Lifestyle or Candid photography, I will do a little bit of posed shots but will also have the more non-posed photos, family having fun together photos, etc.  For the Children and Family photography I do on location, you pick your favorite location...if you do not have a location in mind, I can help you with that! For newborn and milestone photography (up to 12 mos) I will do in my studio.  If you are wanting a family with newborn photos, I will do that lifestyle session in your home.

  Your images will be authentic and distinctive, I will capture each moment for everlasting memories.  I would love to be your photographer and share your special moments.

  If you are looking for a photographer and would like more information...contact me today at
http://www.ginawisemanphotography.com/contact.html  I would love to talk with you and plan your special portrait session.

   -Gina





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus