Shelbyville Indiana | Forest Hill Cemetery | Miller Cemetery | Indiana Photographer

October is a special and fun month for me and my family, well my mom and sister....We celebrate my moms birthday, celebrate breast cancer awareness month, visit Apple orchards, Family Fall party and we like to walk thru Grave Yards!  Yes, for some reason that is one of our favorite things to do as a family, we have done this since I was a small child....Im posting a few photos from a recent visit...and since Halloween is next week I thought it was appropriate....Enjoy!
-Gina





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi