Shelbyville Indiana | Family Photography | Ramsey Family

I love this family!!  On a beautiful Sunday afternoon we met up on their family farm, Ramsey Farms. This is my second year photographing this family...this year Madison was added to the family pictures....Next year will be another new addition!!  With 19 family members you would think I had a hard time getting them all together and cooperating..NOPE!  We have learned to let the kids do what they need to do and I capture the real moments....this was a fun session...we included tractors, the farm, a beautiful wooded area and few of their homes...I wanted to capture the  love this family has for each other and the special moments they share.  Let me know what you think in the comments below!  Show this amazing family the love they deserve! :)  Can't for next year!
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi