Vinoklet Winery | Cincinnati Ohio | Winery Day

One of my favorites things to do is visiting a winery....I had a great visit to Napa few years ago, didn't think I would ever see a Winery here in the Midwest that I would compare to Napa...but I have found one!  Vinoklet Winery in Cincinnati Ohio....I had a friend visiting and I took her to one of my favorites spots for taking pictures....we were free to walk around and enjoy the views....beautiful day!  These are just a few of the pictures I took...I will be posting more soon!  Let me know in the comments what you think!  Enjoy~

-Gina















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi