Batesville Indiana - Lifestyle Family Photographer - Steinkamp Children

Looks who back!  The Steinkamp children!!  I will be delivering their photos tomorrow to mom...thought I would share few more....We met up on their family farm, since this was a lifestyle portrait session,  nothing was really posed...I just followed them around and let them do what they do....the boys wanted to show me how they ride their big wheels down the hill into the beans....which this opened them up to wanting to show me everything!!  We went from the hill to flower beds, to tractors, to jumping off the hay loft in the barn, the best was seeing the kids feed the cows!!  All three kids had to have their own pails, I think they ate as much as the cows did!  Then we were off to the creek...where the boys jumped in like it was nothing...finding the best rocks to throw, up to the bridge they went...rocks falling out of their hands into the water...not only the boys but the little girl had to throw rocks too!!  I could tell this was the perfect life....they made me want to live on a farm! Im sharing more of their photos because you just have to see these precious children!  If you like what you see, leave a comment below or if you would like to experience a Lifestyle portrait session contact me by visiting my website  www.ginawisemanphotography.com.  Let's plan your session today!

-Gina









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi