Pregnancy Announcement Photography Session | Indiana Photographer

 Newborn and Family Photographer, Maternity, Shelbyville Indiana


I am so blessed to be a photographer!  The special moments I'm asked to photograph makes my job rewarding in so many ways and being at the right spot at the right moment and capturing a special moment for a beautiful couple makes my heart happy.  Let me tell you our story...

While vacationing in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic this past January I was given an opportunity to help a couple announce their pregnancy.  It all started with a simple photography session with a few friends on the beach, it was our last night there and I wanted to photograph all of us that had spent the last 5 days together.  We met up at the designated location and I noticed standing by us was couple that looked to be dressed for photos too.  I really didn't think much more about them...until I noticed they had followed us to the same location on beach where we chose for our photos.  After our session, a friend asked them if they were having photos taken too, they said yes but the photographer they hired had not showed up! They continued to tell us why they wanted photos, to announce their pregnancy! Of course, this caught my attention! lol!  I offered to photograph a few photos for them just in case the photographer didn't show up, which he did not.  They happily took up my offer and I captured their special moment.  As you can see below, I gave them many photos that helped them announce their pregnancy.  This was such a special moment for all of us.  Who knew we would meet up 2000 miles away, be at the same beach at the same time for photos?  This was defiantly a GOD thing and a great intervention.  I cry every time I tell this story.  Thank You Ashley and Nate!

 Im honored to have been a part of this couple's story, blessed to be a photographer and amazed at what GOD has planned for us.  

Enjoy their gallery.












Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer