Cap and Gown Photos | Senior Portraits | Shelbyville Indiana

 Class of 2022, Senior Photos, Seniors


Sarah Grace Cap and Gown Photos in Shelbyville 

Shelbyville Senior High School | Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer


“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”

 – Henry David Thoreau


Cap and Gown sessions are a great way to end a senior year.  I offer these mini sessions as a way to remember what the senior has worked hard for and a way to celebrate all the accomplishments they have achieved.  

Location for these sessions is everything.  I like to use the school which the senior is graduating from, using the school's name in the background makes a great photo and a great memory.  I have had suggestions of including the elementary school and middle school which is a great idea!  

Parents are always welcome to these sessions, especially Mom!  I love to include and urge parents to be a part of this time with their senior.  Yes, it will be hard and tears will be shed but this is the time to celebrate your senior.

Today I would like to share Sarah Grace's cap and gown session.  This was a cold and rainy afternoon but Sarah was amazing and rocked her session.  Stay tuned for more of Sarah's Senior Portraits thru out her senior year, I have many to share as she was one of my Senior Reps for 2022.

Enjoy Sarah's gallery below.  

Congratulations Sarah Grace!

Gina












Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?

GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page

More of my work Gina Wiseman Photography Website







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer