One Year Birthday Cake Smash Portraits | Shelbyville Indiana Baby Photographer | Jayden

Baby Photography, Child Photography, Family Photography, Shelbyville Studio

Celebrating a 1 Year Birthday is hard work!  You have to pose for fun photos, open big boxed presents and eat CAKE!  All on a beautiful location, which happens to be part of your home.  

Jayden turned one back in November, I had the pleasure of capturing all these great moments.  We had the perfect location, a place where he will grow up and enjoy the woods and pond, his home.  
The Fall colors where at their peek and the setting sun provided the perfect lighting.  

For my 1 year birthday/Cake Smash I like to start with birthday photos either in moms favorite outfit or in a basic white onesie.  I want to capture all the changes and growing up that has happened in the last year.  Jayden had fun crawling around and playing in the falling leaves and watching every step mom took!  LOL!  For the Cake Smash baby can be in a coordinating outfit that matches the cake or be simple and in just a diaper, whatever mom's choice.  I like for my cake sessions to be basic with few decorations, focusing more on baby and the cake.  Whether mom chooses outside at a great location or in my Shelbyville Indiana all white studio, I confident we will plan the best session for baby's first celebration. 

Now I would like to show you few portraits from Jayden's gallery.  By the end of the portraits you can tell he had fun with his cake!  Speaking of cake...what is your favorite cake?  Mine is a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate ice cream!!  I know, I know that is a lot of chocolate but its my fav!  What is yours?

All the Love,
Gina






















Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?
GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi