4 Month Photo Session | Shelbyville Indiana Baby Photographer

Baby Photography, Children Photography, Family Photography, Shelbyville Studio - Archer


Milestone baby sessions are so much fun to photograph.  Capturing all the newness and changes of your baby is a great way to remember your little one as they get older.  

The session Im blogging about today is of Archer and his 4 month session.  I try to start my milestone sessions at 4 months and are photographed in my all white studio in Shelbyville Indiana.  Baby has started to smile, they begin the adorable babbling ( I love these noises, I feel the baby is telling me a story), reaches for their toes, most can hold head up when on tummy time, these are just a few of the many changes they have gone through.  I think the most important  milestone is recognizing mom, she always brings a smile to her baby.  My baby sessions are baby led, I do not pose baby, I let them do what they do, be adorable.  At 4 months baby doesn't really sit up (if baby is strong I will try a Bumbo seat) so most of the time they are laying on their backs.  I capture there different emotions, their different facial expressions and I also photograph them in a baby bed (air mattress and baby bed are the only props I use) this gives them free reign to move around and I just capture all the cuteness.  I like to end my session with a mom/dad/sibling photo if they are available.  

Say hello to Archer!  First of all I have to say he is the cutest ( well one of ) baby boy there is!  I can say that because is my great nephew (one of 3) and Im a little partial.  Anyway, this is my 3rd session with him, I photographed him in a Fresh 48 session (blog on that coming soon) and his newborn session (blog coming soon!).  He has changed so much in the last 4 months and I love being able to watch him grow up.  So, ready to see part of his gallery?  Let's go! 

All the Love,
Gina

PS.  I suggest portraits to be taken at 4 months, 8 months and 12 months.  These ages allow for more of a variety in baby's photos.  If you are looking for a baby milestone photographer for your baby, please Contact Me I would love to photograph your baby! 
































Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?
GWP Circle is the place to be! Join us!

Ready to Book a Session or have questions?  Contact Gina

Want to follow me on Facebook?  Gina Wiseman Photography FB page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi