Family Photography in Columbus Indiana | Gina Wiseman Photography | Morrow Family

"Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth" -Menachem Begin

After reading this quote...I knew exactly the family it described!  The week's blog I'm featuring the Morrow Family.  I was honored to be asked for the 2nd time this year to take their family photos, the 1st meeting was with Mr. Caysen's newborn portraits.  We met up at a local park in Columbus Indiana, Mill Race Park.  It was a beautiful spring day, wild white flowers covered the ground.  A beautiful setting for beautiful family.  This session was more of the fun posed type photography session with a little lifestyle thrown in.  I'm posting few of my favorites from the day, take a look and comment below what you think!

All the Love,
Gina

Interested in a Family Session with me?  You can contact me here http://bit.ly/ContactMeGWP















Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?  Join my GWP Circle today!  http://bit.ly/GinaWisemanPhotographyCircle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa