Family Photography | Batesville Indiana | Gina Wiseman Photography | Meyer Family

"Family is not an important thing. It's everything"
- Michael J. Fox
I couldn't agree more! The Meyer Family is a gorgeous family, they made my job of capturing their memories easy. Even tho it was a HOT afternoon, they kept going. You can tell they love to be together and have fun, we had many laughs and stories! 
Let's talk about the location...WOW! They chose to start at the family cabin (which had air condition so we took advantage of that!) the afternoon sun, the green trees and the cabin itself made for beautiful backdrop, one of my favorites is the family walking away with the cabin behind them! Next we moved to the family farm...lets just say I may be a city girl...but this country farm kinda made me wish I lived there! The old farmhouse, the beautiful woods and trees, round hay bales made this location perfect! The Meyer family definitely seemed to be at home here.
Big Thanks to the Meyer Family for asking me to be their family photographer, I loved meeting each of them and loved spending the afternoon with all! Hope you enjoy the photos! Gina Wiseman Photography
All the Love,
Gina
PS...Which photo was your favorite?





























Interested in knowing my Sales, Events and Promotions?  
http://bit.ly/GinaWisemanPhotographyCircle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer