Batesville Indiana | Baby Milestone Photography Session | Madison


Meet Miss Madison.  She was my first baby in my new studio way back in January 2017.  She is part of the reason why I love photographing babies....

When I started my photography journey, I had no desire to take photos of babies...I would only do it if it was part of a Family Portrait Session.  Then Miss Madi came along...I was asked to take her newborn photos, I tried saying "No, this type of photography was not my style"  but the parents (and grandparents) wanted me...so I gave in, and I have not looked back!  I fell in love with babies!  Especially the Milestone sessions!  

This was Madi's 9 month milestone session...she of course was amazing!  I let her do her thing and just followed her with my camera.  Madi has a special place in my heart, I can't wait to see her grow up!  Im posting few of my favorites from her session...take a look and let me know what you think...comment below! 

-Gina


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer