Franklin Indiana Family Photography | Chumbley Family

Let me just say...I love my job!!  Especially when I get to spend time with a family like the Chumbley's.  This is a second time I've had the pleasure of photographing this family.  We met up in Franklin Indiana, walked around the town and found great locations for their family session.  I'm posting a few of their session here...If you would like to see more click on the slideshow at the bottom.  Looking for a Family Photographer?  I would love to be yours!  Contact me today http://www.ginawisemanphotography.com/contact.html

-Gina

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer