Batesville Indiana - Indiana Photographer - Bird in a Tree Boutique

Last week I posted 5 of my favorite places in Batesville Indiana on my Gina Wiseman Photography FB page.  I had so much fun taking the photos and talking with the business owners/managers...I even gave gifts from each of my favorite places! This went over so well I thought I would blog about it. 

Bird in a Tree  Boutique in Batesville Indiana.  This has to be one of my top go to boutiques to shop in.  Lori always has the most amazing selection of clothing and gifts, something for everyone!!  She definitely has an eye for picking out the most cutest and comfortable clothing...I can't stop in without buying something!  On Saturday May 13, Bird in a Tree Boutique hosted a Mother's Day event:

A Natural Life Event: Plant a Succulent for Mom! 


A great time was had by all who participated.  I was able to capture some of the great moments of the day.  There was as many children as there were adults who came out and played in dirt and plants.  I would guess whomever the received these special succulent plants LOVED them!  Check out the Bird in a Tree Boutique FB page, Lori always has community events planned! https://www.facebook.com/birdinatreeboutique/

 Big Thanks to Lori for bringing Bird in a Tree to Batesville and giving all of us a place to shop and have fun!  I would love to hear your thoughts on Bird in a Tree Boutique!  If you visit the store, comment below your thoughts!  Im posting just few of the photos from that day!  Enjoy!  

If you would like to see more of my favorites places in Batesville, check out my FB page:


-Gina

p.s.  Happy Birthday Lori! :)





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures Photo Session in Franklin Indiana | Alyssa

Home Birth Photography | Shelbyville Birth Photographer