Indiana Children Photographer - Shelbyville Indiana - Harlan

What happens when you let a 2 year old run free in a park?  You chase him around with your camera!  This is Harlan, the little boy with all the curls and beautiful eyes!   He should be a model!  Children Lifestyle photo sessions has to be one of my favorites, you never know what you will get.  I followed him as he ran from place to place, occasionally looking at the camera for me, I captured the true Harlan...full of life!  Check out some of his photo's from the day....Check out my website, 
www.ginawisemanphotography.com if you are interested in a Lifestyle Photo session for your child!
Leave a comment, let me know what you think!
-Gina










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Pictures in Batesville Indiana | Location Ideas at Ertel Cellars Winery | Lindsey

Senior Pictures in Shelbyville Indiana | Rushville High School | Alexus

Downtown Shelbyville Indiana Senior Photographer | City Senior Pictures | Madi